BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All about me!

I am writing about what I like about hotrods. I am building a 55 chevy sedan gasser. It's a really cool ride because of it's style and looks to make it powerful. The 55 I'm going to drive in high school is going to be tangerine orange and flames starting at the front and stopping right at the door. It will have a small block and a holley carberature and 350 pistons. The tires will be pie crust and have giant ones in back and streeties in the front. I hope it turns out good.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Corey! Someday, I hope I will get to see your car when you finish it! Make sure you proofread, please.
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corey,
    You are very discriptive in writing about your car. It sounds like a definate boy car. Haha:) Keep on writing with details. Your blog looks good so far. It is good you chose to write about something that you like!:)Keep on blogging hard!

    Your friend,
    Alexander

    ReplyDelete